Would you like to design unique ideas?
F-DESIGN is looking for a Graphic Designer that loves to deliver high-quality graphic design solutions that support all business needs, backed up by design rationale and implemented with a flair for contemporary design practices.
- Develops concepts together and proposes graphical solutions to various communications problems
- Designs advertising artwork, including offline and online
- Prepares marketing materials and designs brochures, collateral, posters, trade show banners, display banners, mailers, postcards, and all facets of print or presentation designs.
- Continuously develops and nurtures corporate identity design, including brand guidelines, logos, etc
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Manages various calendars and timelines to prioritize and organize work and deadlines.
- Work with all aspects of the organization - Marketing, Editorial, and Sales, - to refine and develop graphic design solutions for customers.
- Prepare digital files for printing, and graphic designs for our website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts / Design or similar discipline. Postgraduate studies are considered an asset
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Graphic Design in a corporate environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, Acrobat Pro.
- Familiarity with macOS environment.
- Good understanding of the print production process
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment